Thursday 31 August 2017

On the holidays

ON THE HOLIDAYS. On the holidays it was my mums 13th birthday my sister,brother and cousin made her breakfast and my sister and I made her a birthday card by all her 5 kids and 1 cousin. We had a lovely day because when I was making the stuffing my cousin Remy aunty Amidia and my uncle Hemi they made her a nice scrumptious cake and we all loved it. Then we were dancing to the music called Dancing in the dark on the movie called Home We had lots of fun we had heaps of fun that we all got too much into the dancing that I almost fall down and got to to dizzy and crazy ass but I liked it at least everyone and me had lots and lots of fun. After all we had dinner and everyone loved my stuffing that I made and they just said that there was too much mixed herbs t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about