Friday 1 September 2017

My Kitten.

KITTENS Descriptive Writing Kittens are such lovely and wonderful creatures and they are just the cutest little things on earth. . Their tiny bodies are covered in lovely fluffy fur that is so nice to touch. Their eyes are bright and they are full of mischief. You can almost hear their eyes say, “Come and play with me please, I’m so cute.” zx.z.They have little pointy ears that listen to every sound. Their little claws are so shape but they are so gentle. And I love their little tails that they seem to chase all day long. Kittens move around so quietly and they like jumping out and attacking you as you walk past. They make little squeaky noises because they haven’t learnt to meow yet. Kittens love climbing and chasing anything that moves. And they love leaving little messy smelly presents around the house. Be sure to TRAIN your kitten. I love little kittens; they are so much fun and such a gorgeous pet. Would you love a pet kitten? My Puppy My puppy’s name’s are Dezel and My puppy's are so beautiful handsome and lovely. They play fetch the ball and runs at the park. They sound like a chiwawa squeaking. It looks like a cub lion. Ihere eyes are darkish blackish. There ears are floppy. There legs are like paddle pop ice blocks. They eats dog roll,and dog jelly. It’s body colour is blonde. They move so softly. I love my puppy because they are beautiful and handsome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about