Friday 8 September 2017

thank you star dome people.

Azahlyah Hita. Edmund Hillary school 1 HunuaRoad Papakura,Auckland. Friday 8 September 2017. To Edmund Hillary School board of trustees. Thank you contributing money for experimenting money for the bus and the Trip to go to the star dome trip. I really Enjoyed the part when we got to lay Down on the chairs and look up because We got to see the stars and watch a cartoon movie. I loved the quiz. my team name was called "FOUR STARS’’ then suddenly I had to go to to another group Our new group was called ‘’DYNAMITE’’ on the quiz game my group only done 2 answers and supposed to do 7.I would like to say thank you for Letting Edmund Hillary School come to star dome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about